Weathersafe are one of the few companies across Australia who manufacture a 100% Australian Made premium quality fixed shade sails, at our factory in Adelaide, South Australia. With a 15 year warranty against UV degradation, and over 20 years experience in crafting shade sails in Adelaide to perfectly suit the individual needs of our clients, you can rest assured that a shade sail from Weathersafe will truly last through the harshest of Australia’s climatic conditions.
Features and Benefits of Weathersafe Fixed Shade Sails:
- The longest lasting and most durable fixed shade sails available
- 100% Australian made materials and workmanship
- Over 20 years experience in shade sail craftsmanship
- Up to 3 times stronger than typically available commercial shade sail fabrics
- 14 vibrant colours to choose from
- 5m fabric width meaning less unsightly joins (often none)
- Monofilament construction maximises resistance to dirt and debris build up (less cleaning)
- Heavily reinforced corners and edges
- Marine grade stainless steel corner rings
- Minimum fabric stretch set and forget
Constructed from Monotec 370 premium monofilament shade fabric the only shade fabric manufactured in Australia and with over 14 vibrant colours to choose from, a Weathersafe shade sail is the choice of all discerning shade sail buyers looking for premium quality and maximum value for their investment.
Waterproof Shade Sails
Our fixed shade sails can also be constructed from waterproof materials. Whilst there are no Australian made waterproof sail fabrics, Weathersafe select from a suitable European supplier to determine the best outcome for your specific needs.
Weathersafe waterproof fixed shade sails are specially crafted using the latest in 3D patterning technology, and feature heavily reinforced corners, stainless steel corner fittings, and stainless steel perimeter cable for maximum tensioning capacity.